Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

Tech commentators worth following - Roman Kozak

Roman Kosak





What's this series about?

In this series of posts, Commentators On Tech, I will highlight those lesser known Bloggers and Vloggers, whose work I think deserves more recognition than they are currently getting. I hope once you've read my review of them, you might check them out for yourself, and maybe spread the word.

So who am I reviewing today?

In this, the first post in the series, I'm going to take a look at Roman Kosak, a 10th grader who is regularly blogging and vlogging on some pretty impressive tech that he is personally involved with.   

How did I discover him?

I cannot claim to have discovered Roman by myself, I was directed to a tutorial he posted on YouTube about setting up and programming the Arduino controller to read RFID tags, but having watched that video, and then a number of others that he has posted, I think that this guy has a very bright future in technology. To say I was impressed is an understatement, with the content and production quality of his videos at a very high standard, he seems equally at home taking to the camera, as well as demonstration hardware and coding. 

So what does he do?

He describes himself as a 'Grade 10 student by day, Blogger, hacker and entrepreneur by night' and I would suggest that he is under selling himself, as he has already created a popular YouTube channel where he discusses, demonstrates, and gives tutorials on a range of subjects from the Arduino through to hydrogen fuel cells. He blogs on his own site, and posts regularly to Facebook, Twitter and Google+, and the content of all of these streams is always stuff that I am interested in reading about. 

So where can you find him?

My recommendation is to start with the place I first discovered him, YouTube, his channel has quite a few very interesting videos, and I'd recommend checking out some of his tutorials, well worth the time. His channel can be found at http://www.youtube.com/user/RomanAKozak 
 
If your on Google+ why not check out his page at https://plus.google.com/105793209510483681202

On Twitter you'll find him at https://twitter.com/RomanAKozak

While on Facebook his page is https://www.facebook.com/romanandrewkozak

As mentioned he also has his own website, which I assume is currently in it's infancy, but check it out to see what else he is up to http://www.romanakozak.com/

Finally, as with all of the commentators I will be covering in this series, if you find his postings of interest please let him know, and encourage him to keep up the good work, and remember to share their links with your circles of friends and colleagues.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates ReadABlog.com